Sometimes life can get a little out of focus. When it does Mental Health Alliance promotes mental health, treats mental illness, helps prevent relapse and manages psychiatric rehabilitation.
Solutions Counseling provides:
- Comprehensive psychiatric and physical assessments and evaluations
- Interpretation and monitoring of laboratory test results
- Development and implementation of treatment plans with individuals and families
- Education of individuals, families and the public about preventing and treating psychiatric illness
- Psychotherapy with individuals
- Prescription, administration and monitoring of medications and their effects
- Coordination of care of individuals throughout their course of illness
- Reintegration of individuals by assisting with lifestyle changes that promote recovery and empowerment
- Triage, consultation and referral to other services as needed
- Treatment of the psychosocial consequences of psychosocial illness such as cancer, AIDS, asthma, headaches, chronic pain, heart disease, ulcers, diabetes and obesity.
For an appointment, contact Christine Karell, APRN-C at 308.762.2723 or 6868, or ask for other Mental Health Alliance specialists.