Box Butte General Hospital's Cardio Rehabilitation staff is dedicated to helping patients who have cardiac diseases to adopt a healthier lifestyle. We offer medically supervised exercise, personalized risk factor management, treatment compliance monitoring and education.
The Department is located in Suite 2307, the building just to the north of hospital's Emergency Department. Please use Suite 2307's south door. Parking is located behind the building.
Our Cardio Rehabilitation program helps individuals recover from a variety of heart events through a medically supervised regime of exercise and education that helps improve overall physical, mental and social functioning.
If the following applies to you, we would urge you to talk to your medical provider to see if you qualify for Cardio Rehabilitation.
- Recovering from a heart attack
- Recovering from cardiac bypass surgery, valve surgery or heart transplant surgery
- Diagnosed with angina (stable heart pain)
- Recovering from coronary angioplasty
- Recovering from stent placement