BBGH Rehab and Wellness Center begins Most Value-able Player recognition
Box Butte General Hospital (BBGH) Rehab and Wellness Center launches the BBGH Most Value-able Player program. The staff of BBGH is committed to the values of Safety, Excellence, Compassion, Integrity, Devotion, and Teamwork every day. BBGH strives to promote these values in our community and recognizing the values in others magnifies our message to continually work to achieve greatness.
What is a Most Value-able Player? Our definition is the player that lives the following values:
- SAFETY : Making the right plays, following directions, ensuring the safety of you and your team
- EXCELLENCE : Exceeding the expected, striving for greatness
- COMPASSION : Demonstrating kindness, understanding, and a willingness to help others
- INTEGRITY : Doing the right thing for you, your team, and your community
- DEVOTION : Commitment to the game, the team, and the sport
- TEAMWORK: Working with your team to achieve greatness
Recognizing contributions during the game, at the event, or off the court allows students to strive for greatness. We all know the story of Rudy, the football player with big dreams. It wasn’t his skill that made him exceptional; it was his drive, his courage, and his unwillingness to stop. He lived the values of Notre Dame football. Those same students roam our hallways, play on our teams, and give their best even if they never get off the bench. They live the values of Safety, Excellence, Compassion, Integrity, Devotion, and Teamwork every day.
Each week one High School athlete from Alliance and Hemingford will be recognized as an MVP.
Box Butte General Hospital is an equal opportunity provider and employer.