BBGH provides price transparency.
Box Butte General Hospital seeks to provide support for those unable to pay for medically necessary care. If you're experiencing financial hardship, please contact our Patient Financial Counselors to discuss options such as a payment plan or financial assistance.
- View the full policy for Financial Assistance in English.
- View the Financial Assistance Summary in English.
- To download the Financial Assistance Application in English click here.
- Other important documents to be aware of include our AGB Calculation and our Included Providers List.
Please contact Rob Hood or Nikki McCune for assistance in filling out this form (contact information below). All information is required.
This information is often confusing and we recommend seeking the expertise of our Patient Financial Counselors for any questions you may have about the estimated price of your care.
You may find this information of particular interest if you:
- Are uninsured.
- Are enrolled in a health insurance plan that is not contracted with Box Butte General Hospital.
- Intend to pay directly for your health care services at Box Butte General Hospital.
Click here to download the Price Transparency document.
For specific information about the amount you will owe for the services you receive, please contact Patient Financial Counselors 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday: