Box Butte General Hospital seeks to provide support for those unable to pay for medically necessary care. If you're experiencing financial hardship, please contact our Patient Financial Counselors to discuss options such as a payment plan or financial assistance.
- View the full policy for Financial Assistance in English.
- To download the Financial Assistance Application in English click here.
- Other important documents to be aware of include our AGB Calculation and our Included Providers List.
You may find this information of particular interest if you:
- Are uninsured.
- Are enrolled in a health insurance plan that is not contracted with Box Butte General Hospital.
- Intend to pay directly for your health care services at Box Butte General Hospital.
This information is often confusing and we recommend seeking the expertise of our Patient Financial Counselors for any questions you may have about the estimated price of your care.
Please contact either of our Patient Financial Counselors 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday:
- Robert Hood, Financial Counselor 308.761.1008 email@example.com
- Elena Dawn, Financial Counselor 308.761.1020 firstname.lastname@example.org