Health Care Research
- Nebraska State Immunization Information System (NESIIS)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Mayo Clinic Disease and Conditions Resource
- WebMD resource
- Merriam Webster Medical Dictionary
- BBGH Trauma & Injury Prevention Information
Box Butte General Hospital understands the desire family members and patients have to conduct online health research. Though your personal healthcare provider is the best source of accurate information, this online educational resource of health information links gives you a starting point for research.
Above you will find a link to the Nebraska State Immunization Information System where you can find the immunization records on file for you and family members. Next are links to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as well as the Disease and Conditions page of the Mayo Clinic. Both are regarded by the professional medical community as the most reliable online resources for the members of the public. Another popular online resource is WebMD. The link to Merriam Webster Dictionary will help you find definitions.