Box Butte General Hospital seeks to provide support for those unable to pay for medically necessary care. If you're experiencing financial hardship, please contact our Patient Financial Counselors to discuss options such as a payment plan or financial assistance.
- View the full policy for Financial Assistance in English. Spanish will be available soon.
- View the Financial Assistance Summary in English. Spanish will be available soon.
- To download the Financial Assistance Application in English click here. Spanish will be available soon.
- Other important documents to be aware of include our AGB Calculation and our Included Providers List.
Please contact Rob Hood or Nikki McCune for assistance in filling out this form. All information is required.
BBGH provides price transparency.
This information is often confusing and we recommend seeking the expertise of our Patient Financial Counselors for any questions you may have about the estimated price of your care.
You may find this information of particular interest if you:
- Are uninsured
- Are enrolled in a health insurance plan that is not contracted with Box Butte General Hospital
- Intend to pay directly for your health care services at Box Butte General Hospital
Click here to download the Price Transparency document.
For specific information about the amount you will owe for the services you receive, please contact Patient Financial Counselors:
Robert Hood, Financial Counselor 308.761.1008 email@example.com
Nikki McCune, Financial Counselor 308.761.1020 firstname.lastname@example.org
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday