The Diabetes Education Program at BBGH has a Certificate of Recognition from the American Diabetes Association. This certificate means the program meets national standards for diabetes self-management education.
The Program is designed for Type I or Type II Diabetes, Gestational, and Pre-diabetes.
Symptoms of Diabetes include:
- Blurry vision
- Frequent urination
- Dry, itchy skin
- Frequent infections or sores that won't heal
- Numbness or tinging in hands or feet
- Increased urination (polyuria)
- Increased hunger or appetite (polyphagia)
- Increased thirst (polydipsia)
- Weight loss
- No Symptoms
More information on Diabetic Education can be obtained by contacting Nita Peterson at 308-761-3034 or firstname.lastname@example.org.